I just want to layer my clothes and wear scarves and get apple cider donuts and hot apple cider and to see autumn colored leaves… is it too much to ask for this intense humidity and muggy heat to go away already?
Remember that time I thought I had work at 4 so I went downstairs at 2pm to make lunch and found out I actually have work at 3 and now need to leave in 20 minutes?
The only excellent thing about working so early this morning is getting fast food breakfast (A rare occasion as I usually don’t wake up before 11 [also I love greasy bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits]) after I left and now I have all day to
It is now 4:30am
And I am getting ready to go to work.
I tried to sleep from 1:30-4am but I didn’t want to take an Ambien in case I slept through my alarm so that didn’t really happen.
Coming home and hibernating in just over 4 hours will probably feel amazing.
- And I have about 15 bags.
- And it’s pouring rain.
But also I got into Portfolio so now my schedule is:
MW class 1:30-4
TTh Clas 10:45-1:15 (Portfolio meets every other week at noon during digital class time) and 4:15-6:45
So yeah I think this is literally the best class schedule I will ever have, I have gobs and gobs of free time. That I can use to catch up on all the television shows I missed out on last semester.
- Found myself locked out of my house
- Didn’t want to call the landlord/wait for a locksmith
- Hauled myself in through the front window
- Huge bruises on my knee
- Pretty sure the bros who live in front of me witnessed all of it
- Found my keys though so there’s that
- What the fuck it’s snowing
- I just dropped my 4:30-6:45 class today in hopes I can do a portfolio for photo
- So I have my 1:30-4, but I’m not sure where it really is…
- Then I’m coming home
- Idk shots or something
- I want a cat.
- I just spent about 10 minutes digging in a drawer in my childhood room
- that I had not looked in in several years
- and, in addition to seven or eight authentic European leather wallets
- from various relatives traveling abroad,
- and a miniature stein of barley,
- and a salmon-pink leather bow,
- and two small ornate silver boxes with red velvet lining,
- I found, inside a brown and gold patterned wallet,
- Winner is me
- Also stoked that I can re-wear all my childhood hair accessories now
- Additionally I found a pack of unicorn stickers and some sweet 80s pastel sunglasses
There are some friends, who
- even though you haven’t seen them in months, maybe even over a year
- and aren’t the best at keeping up with them
- but they aren’t too awesome at keeping up either
- regardless you find time to meet occasionally
- when all of you happen to miraculously be in your hometowns
- and you crash a local family restaurant
- and you still tell each other everything
- no matter your differing opinions
- explicit as your lives may get
- candidly and perhaps a little too unfiltered for the surrounding patrons
- you always seem to be on the same page about certain things
- and always agree about certain people
- and nothing is ever too awkward
- but really never
- and your conversations are only constrained by time, never lack of subject
I’m lucky that I have two of those.
I GIVE NONE FUCKS
I GIVE NONE FUCKS ABOUT THIS WHOLE CLASS IN FACT
AND I JUST WANT TO TAKE A NAP
Just having one of those crazy emotional days where you sob all over your Manager at work and then in front of an entire cast to a play.2
Macbeth opens tonight, I’ll be there through Thursday then I’m closing at DTree Friday and working something heinous like 10-5 on Saturday, probably also Sunday.
I haven’t done any GRPH 200 homework pretty much since the class started. No idea, in fact, what is even due today. Whoops.
Gonna need to paint tonight.
I’ve been out of food here for a week, and we all need to go to Wal-Mart but I don’t even have time until tomorrow.
Still no iPod.
I really miss Brandon (who has grown a magnificent beard).
Third week of the semester, just as crazy as the first two.
Things I am not looking forward to: Once Macbeth ends I will both have to start my practicum and go back to Maddy Grill.